"Guangdong or Canton" Guangdong Sheng by chinasonic.com
Guangdong Sheng Travel Guide: 2,020 reviews and 5,246 photos
The Crags are rumored to be stars that fell from Heaven and formed mountain shapes of sharp pinnacles. I just had to climb to the top of many crags to enjoy the spectacular views below. Great exercise is available everywhere and always seemed safe in clean Zhaoqing. I always had enjoyable hikes daily for hours along the rivers filled with fish and within the park forests with exotic birds and flowers for all to enjoy. I stayed with the Lien family as a guest for 3 weeks and there was always something sporty to do with the lovely local parks for badminton and entertainment of dancing and singing that everyone is able to join in for free. Just a relatively short bus ride or a car drive away I am in the mountains with thick forests and ancient villages that were forever beautiful to behold.
- Pros:hiking and boating areas for great non-stop outdoor activities
- Cons:Guangzhou Railroad Station and the Guangzhou Airport had brazen thieves
- In a nutshell:My trip would have been perfect if I had not been robbed
chinasonic.com's Related Pages
Guangdong Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guangdong - Canton"
- "Guangdong - Speaking Cantonese"
- "Guangdong Province, Manufacturing Capital of China"
- "Guangdong or Canton"
- "graphics1976's new Canton Page"
- "Guangdong Province"
- "Guangdong Province, PRC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guangdong Sheng
- Hotels in Guangdong Sheng
- Transportation in Guangdong Sheng
- Nightlife in Guangdong Sheng
- Restaurants in Guangdong Sheng
- Shopping in Guangdong Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Guangdong Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guangdong Sheng
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Guangdong Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guangdong Sheng
Photos in Guangdong ShengSee All Photos (4)
- Jinhua Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guangdong Sheng Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Malawi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.