"Bolonia - Old Roman City" Bolonia by annebeth
Bolonia Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 35 photos
This Roman city of Baelo Claudia was on the Atlanitic Ocean, between Gibraltar and Cadiz. It has been excavated, and there are beautiful columns Roman Baths and a amphitheatre.
- Pros:Not crowded, nicely maintained
- Cons:Hard to find
- In a nutshell:A picture of life in another time, long ago
annebeth's Related Pages
Bolonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dunes and roman ruins"
- "Bolonia, a beautiful little town"
- "Bolonia Beach and ruins"
- "Bolonia - Old Roman City"
- "Ruined Roman City set in a Spectacular Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolonia
- Transportation in Bolonia
- Restaurants in Bolonia
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolonia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolonia
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bolonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolonia
Photos in BoloniaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tangier Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pula Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Llandudno Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Mojácar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Madrid Intro, 3 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 3 photos
- Bled Intro, 3 photos
- Goathland Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bolonia Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.