"HuangShan" Huangshan by unice
Huangshan Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 330 photos
I was in HuangShan during autumn 2002. It was very misty on the first day of our arrival. Fortunately, on the second day of our departure, the fog was cleared and so we saw one of HuangShan's beauty - sea of clouds.
- Pros:You think you are on fairy land
- Cons:I hate climbing ;P
- In a nutshell:Be there for at least a few days to see the different scenes of HuangShan. You don't always get good weather and clear sky to see the mountains around it.
Bring a day pack if you are on a guided tour because your luggage would be kept in your coach and you are to carry your... more travel advice
unice's Related Pages
Huangshan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huang Shan Mountain National Park"
- "Huangshan - Yellow Mountain"
- "Huangshan: Simply Unbelievable!"
- "Huangshan, Anhui Province"
- "Huangshan - The Mountain of Dreams & Poetry"
- "Up on the mountains"
- "No Mountain Else Worth To Climb Than Huangshan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huangshan
- Hotels in Huangshan
- Transportation in Huangshan
- Restaurants in Huangshan
- Shopping in Huangshan
- Warnings and Dangers in Huangshan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huangshan
- 15 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Huangshan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huangshan
Photos in HuangshanSee All Photos (17)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.