Estado de São Paulo Off The Beaten Path Tips by benazer Top 5 Page for this destination
Estado de São Paulo Off The Beaten Path: 4 reviews and 4 photos
A walk in the countryside.
Often I take long walks in the countryside of SP ,I see things I would not notmally see when I am walking..
Japanese at Libertade.
I f you go to Libertade area of SP do not be surprised if you are surrounded by Japanese people,it is like a mini Japan there..
A church,no idea how old
A nice church but sadly blocked by wires*
This man cleans the apaertments so usually they are very clean.
Jog jog jogging
Anyday anytime there is joggers of all ages here.some goes to get healthier,some got too much health,some goes to show themselves some goes to look..
Many kinds of friut and vegetables all very cheap at sacolo's
More Reviews (38)
- See All More pizza
- well,here they have it all.
- See All Fruits to try for the very first time
- See All A supermarket with all you need.
- See All Night falls to city.
benazer's Related Pages
Estado de São Paulo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sao Paulo"
- "The city of Sao Paulo in Brazil."
- "Estado de São Paulo"
- "São Paulo"
- "The biggest city from Brazil"
- "São Paulo in photos"
- "SAO PAOLO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado de São Paulo
- Hotels in Estado de São Paulo
- Transportation in Estado de São Paulo
- Nightlife in Estado de São Paulo
- Restaurants in Estado de São Paulo
- Shopping in Estado de São Paulo
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado de São Paulo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Marikina Hotels
- San Jose
- Prince George Hotels
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Goulding Hotels
- Tauranga Hotels
- Austin Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- Vienna Off The Beaten Path
- Monterey Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Helsinki Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Estado de São Paulo
- 171 Reviews
- 239 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Estado de São Paulo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado de São Paulo
Photos in Estado de São PauloSee All Photos (239)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 88 reviews, 150 photos, 7 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 65 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de São Paulo Intro, 46 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ilhabela Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (89)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Top Estado de São Paulo hotels
- São Paulo Hotels
- 847 Reviews - 1743 Photos
- São Caetano do Sul Hotels
- 2 Hotels
- Santos Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 64 Photos
- Campinas Hotels
- 27 Reviews - 66 Photos
- São José do Rio Prêto Hotels
- 9 Hotels
- Guarulhos Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 7 Photos
- São José dos Campos Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Campos do Jordão Hotels
- 41 Reviews - 49 Photos
- Ubatuba Hotels
- 21 Reviews - 75 Photos
- Piracicaba Hotels
- 6 Reviews
- Osasco Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 14 Photos
- Itaquera Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Taubaté Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 75 Photos
- Bertioga Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 16 Photos
- Bela Vista Hotels
- 1 Hotel