"The wonderful town of Middelburg." Middelburg by benazer
Middelburg Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 407 photos
Maybe it was the weather which made me decide to like this city,when I arrived it was raining,dark and cold,was feeling tired and hungry .
I stood outside the station and said to myself "oh god,what am I doing here"
Instead of looking for a cheaper hotel I settled for the expensive "Hotel do commerce" but it was warm and comfortable and included breakfast.
When the morning come the weather changed to summer weather ,the wonderland weather.
After breakfast I took a short walk around the city and felt as if they cleaned and painted everything new just for me ha.
The bycicles everywhere,smiling faces,well stocked shops with many interesting mercandise,and the wonderfully warm and comfortable sun.Could hear heavenly music coming from the big church,and the endles summer sung a song welcome welcome nice peoples of VT!.................
Then it was time for my VT meeting...
Thanks to lively untiring Elsbeth who arranged the meeting and weather so perfectly,we all learned many things about this city and enjoyed the company of other members,it was a meeting to remember for a very long time.
Just as I was leaving to catch my train back to my dull life back in London the Middelburg got even better,felt as if she did not want me to leave..
ok ok I said,I shall return some day some time......
- Pros:A pearl of a city.
- Cons:I don't live there
- In a nutshell:Want to go again and stay there a long time.
As you see all empty now but not for long,in less then an hour I was back and all the one hundreed odd sits were... more travel advice
Not being a religious person I am not sure if this is a church or not,but we took lots of pictures on its steps,all... more travel advice
benazer's Related Pages
Middelburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "28th ( 29th) AUGUST 2004 MIDDELBURG MEETING !!"
- "Middelburg in various seasons"
- "Middelburg, a quiet city"
- "Middelburg: Go there before you die!"
- "The wonderful town of Middelburg."
- "Middelburg by bicycle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middelburg
- Hotels in Middelburg
- Transportation in Middelburg
- Nightlife in Middelburg
- Restaurants in Middelburg
- Shopping in Middelburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Middelburg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Middelburg
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Middelburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middelburg
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: What do you like to splurge..."
- updated a Middelburg Travel Page "The wonderful town of Middelburg."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vt meeting at Middelburg"
- Commented on one of tompt's Middelburg travel pages
- Wrote a Review Just order a cafee and sit all day in Middelburg Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 88 reviews, 150 photos, 7 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 65 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de São Paulo Intro, 46 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ilhabela Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos