"HAMPSTEAD" Hampstead by benazer
Hampstead Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 193 photos
Part of London where you can find lots of reach people,shops,restaurants,cafes,laundrettes are different here they have to be to cater for all that rich peole..
The cars you can see parked around are the latest models,the trees here turns green before the other parts of London and stays green longer..
The street names are most unusual too at hamstead,usually named after some very rich person..
- Pros:Streets are paved with gold.
- Cons:you have to be very rich to live here
- In a nutshell:It is great to have such a place in London.
Crowded train all going to see how the rich people of hamstead lives. more travel advice
benazer's Related Pages
Hampstead Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "So close and yet so far..."
- "My favourite London village - Hampstead"
- "Hilly Hampstead"
- "The Heath and a whole lot more."
- "A place to do your celeb spotting"
- "Green and wealthy London"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hampstead
- Hotels in Hampstead
- Transportation in Hampstead
- Nightlife in Hampstead
- Restaurants in Hampstead
- Shopping in Hampstead
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hampstead
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hampstead?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hampstead
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 88 reviews, 150 photos, 7 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 65 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de São Paulo Intro, 46 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ilhabela Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos