"A sentimesntal wisit to Kilmarnock" Kilmarnock by benazer
Kilmarnock Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 43 photos
when I come out of Glasgow airport,I was very surprised to learn Kilmarnock was on the way to Glasgow city itself.
This was my opportunity to see this city,what a piece of luck.
Arrived there just after 9 am and took this picture.
Decided to have my breakfast then,after I found a nice cake shop in the centre,I ordered a coffee and 2 cakes and sat outside the shop enjoying my breakfast and watching the life go by....
- Pros:Away from the maddening crowds.
- Cons:Nothing here but romance.
- In a nutshell:It is good to get away sometimes to a far off places
Well ok,not much else here unles I had time and had a good look I am sure to find some very very interesting facts,for... more travel advice
benazer's Related Pages
Kilmarnock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kilmarnock and surrounds"
- "in the heart of Ayrshire"
- "Kilmarnock, Scotland"
- "A sentimesntal wisit to Kilmarnock"
- "Kilmarnock, Ayrshire"
- "kilmarnock, ayrshire"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kilmarnock
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kilmarnock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kilmarnock
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 88 reviews, 151 photos, 7 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 65 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de São Paulo Intro, 46 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ilhabela Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos