"Foz do Iguacu" Top 5 Page for this destination Foz do Iguaçu by benazer

Foz do Iguaçu Travel Guide: 270 reviews and 645 photos

Biggest falls.

Did not think it will be all that exciting at first,but I was wrong a great experience I would not miss.all that water pouring down and the rest flowing further on to turn the wheels of the hydroelectric generators at the dam which is the biggest in the world..
It is all set,I am going again in January..

Experiencing falls

We are there at Iguacu falls,getting wet,deafened,wet,excited,amazed,wet and tired and thirsty but worth every minute of it....
TIP : If you ever go there make sure you got your swimming costume on

Just befor landing

Below us the Iguasu falls.
Glad they let us take pictures,usually not allowed.

• Pros:One thing alone worth going to Brazil for
  • Cons:Got wet under the falls.
  • In a nutshell:A true wonder of nature at its best
  • Last visit to Foz do Iguaçu: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 7, 2011

• gwendar's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2014 at 2:03 AM

a beautiful place would love go there

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2010 at 1:13 PM

One of the best trips I ever made, thanks for bringing back good memories. Hope you do not mind me asking, but if you want to return ratings, please visit my Prague page? The link is Hlavni Mesto Praha Things to Do Tips by mvtouring. Thanks ;-)

• agapotravel's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2007 at 7:08 PM

Gorgeous waterfall pictures. That is one I would like to see in person. If you like waterfalls (I love them!!), check out my Iceland pages. They are full of waterfalls. Let me know what you think. :-)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 5:22 PM

Hi Az, lovely to see your inspirational pics of the falls - really want to get there myself to see this stunning site - hope to get there in March/April when Brasilian friends of mine move back to Brazil and want me to come visit!!A bit of luck eh!

• FruitLover's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2007 at 4:13 AM

Excellent photos, amigo! 'Got wet under the falls' - must be PROS. FL

• tst75's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 7:54 AM

Hi.. this is lovely .. I thought the one in canada is better this one is more than better.. hope I can see this place too myself thought I'm planning a trip in London UK next year.. Great site.. Tam

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2006 at 11:58 AM

You're right, this is such a special place. Look forward to meeting you at the London Meet next weekend - perhaps we can exchange memories of Brazil! Sarah

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 8:30 AM

A few more weeks and I 'll be here - your comments are full of the wonder of it. Great photos. leyle

• Katmosphere's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2005 at 4:18 PM

What a beautiful place!

• aussiejen's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2005 at 5:34 PM

Wow, these falls look beautiful!! I can see why you are going back again!

benazer

“There is NO reason and no meaning to life ....”

Badges & Stats in Foz do Iguaçu

Have you been to Foz do Iguaçu?

Latest Activity in Foz do Iguaçu