"Monte verde" Monte Verde by benazer
Monte Verde Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
Entrance is free,fantastic scenery is free too.
Hotells and food will cost you money but not much...
Very cold outside at night so the chalet owner lit a nice log fire for me,pity I did not bring a book but ok had a tv in the room.
After breakfast time to enjoy the fantastic scenery,miles from anywhere,just birds and I and any other creatures around including some strange monkeys and other unknown animals I never met before.
Sadly my batteries suddenly showed empty,what a piece of badluck,but my video camera worked fine sadly I can not put them here..
- Pros:Very nice,high up and cold at night
- Cons:dusty streets
- In a nutshell:Deep in mountains in natures arms,love it.
No this was not our destination. But soon we found the right road which was in a bad repair which took us to Monte... more travel advice
Most night spots are very romantic with candles and sweet music,I had a big steak and salad and rice And a beer at the... more travel advice
benazer's Related Pages
Monte Verde Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Monte Verde
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Monte Verde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte Verde
Photos in Monte VerdeSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 88 reviews, 151 photos, 7 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 65 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de São Paulo Intro, 46 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ilhabela Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos