"Travelling to the Island" Isla Verde by newyorkerman
Isla Verde Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 15 photos
This is where Puerto Rico's main aiport, Luis Muñoz Marín, is located. It's a short drive from downtown San Juan (actually, I do believe that it is part of the municipality of San Juan). Located right on the coastline, there are many hotels and condominia in that same area. It's a handy place for visitors, especially if they rent an apartment for a week or so. Many provide private parking, which is a BIG relief.
- Pros:Nice places to stay
- Cons:Airplanes flying during the day
- In a nutshell:A handy corner of Paradise
All the major car rental companies have locations here at the airport. One local company, however, with what I have... more travel advice
newyorkerman's Related Pages
Isla Verde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Travelling to the Island"
- "Isla Verde--east of the main tourist drag"
- "Jumping Around Isla Verde Beach!"
- See All...
- Hotels in Isla Verde
- Transportation in Isla Verde
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla Verde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Verde
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Isla Verde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Verde
- Emmitsburg 1 review, 5 photos
- Isla Verde Intro, 2 reviews
- Gettysburg National Historical Park Intro, 1 review