"Argegno - little gem on Lago di Como" Argegno by Mara88
Argegno Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 16 photos
Argegno is a small town further up on the left hand shore of lake Como, not far from Menaggio.
It's a lovely little town with hidden streets, a lovely old stone bridge and some nice cafes.
The views over the lake are stunning any time of day.
Hidden narrow streets - often not wider than a Fiat Punto and steep as the hills - and a lovely little stone bridge that you miss when driving through the town.
People were very friendly and helpful and appreciate it if you speak Italian - nobody replied in English which was great!
- Pros:Lovely village, friendly people, hidden streets and a gentle speed of life
- Cons:None found so far...
- In a nutshell:Argegno is often overlooked ... don't! It's lovely for a relaxing afternoon...
Mara88's Related Pages
Argegno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Argegno - Loved Since Roman Times"
- "A woderful town between lake and mountains"
- "Argegno - little gem on Lago di Como"
- "Argegno A Place to Refresh and Move On"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argegno
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Argegno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argegno
Top 5 Pages
- Aberdeen Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Strathdon Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo