"Polignano... it's worth a visit" Polignano a Mare by effeti
Polignano a Mare Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 27 photos
The first time I was here with my wife in 2003 for a couple of days, to visit by car many places around. it was a very nice base, and it is a very nice town to visit., too.
Built on the top of the cliffs... you can see the water from many balconies... And it's a charming little town, with a small and ancient city center, good food at relatively low prices...
- In a nutshell:If you are in the Bari zone, it's a must
I was there for two days at the beginning of may. Not at all high season. The hotel itself is a little old, and i didn't... more travel advice
effeti's Related Pages
Polignano a Mare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Polignano... it's worth a visit"
- "Polignano a Mare in May"
- "Benvenuti a : Polignano a Mare"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Polignano a Mare
- Hotels in Polignano a Mare
- Restaurants in Polignano a Mare
- Shopping in Polignano a Mare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Polignano a Mare
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Polignano a Mare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Polignano a Mare
Photos in Polignano a MareSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 56 reviews, 125 photos
- Torri del Benaco Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trani Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Montagnana Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Selinunte Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Bagnoregio Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Polignano a Mare Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos