"The eternal town" Rome by effeti

Rome Travel Guide: 11,964 reviews and 26,451 photos

Well, a whole encyclopedy isn't enough to tell the story and the art of Rome.
I will build up a few tips with my pictures, hoping to make you feel some of the emotions that walking literally "into" the history gives me each time i go to Rome..

Another story... What do you do when you are strolling the town day and night with one of the best Rome Vt experts like Lacristina?
Of course you eat, chat, walk, discuss of Rome and art and make a picture contest... What else?
Here is a picture of the Roman forum in low light at night!

Cristina, this weekend was absolutely amazing, beautiful... i cannot find the words!
THANK YOU for making us the very special gift of joining us in Rome!!!!!!!!!!

Pines

Maritime pines are not a secundary part of the roman landscapes. These are pines in Villa Borghese, during a december sunset

• In a nutshell:Layers of buildings, of history... and food!
  • Last visit to Rome: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 17, 2006

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Nice Moses legend!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2007 at 3:04 AM

Forse ci tornerò per natale. Ciao!

• Vanity666's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2007 at 2:17 AM

I've been to Rome about 10yrs ago, and memories started to fade.... Thanx for refreshing them ;) Respect

• Lacristina's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2006 at 2:34 PM

You win! Those rainy night photos are spectacular! Plus, I just realized that you were able to prove your motto with our trip to Rome!

• craic's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2006 at 10:27 AM

lovely page

• skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2006 at 9:28 AM

Vestal Virgins rock! love the photo...

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2006 at 2:29 AM

Great page on Rome! Loved your detailed tips and beautiful pictures. Rome is very high on my list of must see places. Happy birthday from Finland!

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2006 at 12:36 AM

Lovely to trip around Rome with you Francisco...brought back many memories for me. Thank you, Carole.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 3:48 AM

Good tips. I have to re-visit Rome for many reasons and you added a few more. And surely I have to ask the statue of Moses "Why don't you speak to me?"

• vysnaite's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2005 at 4:04 AM

I have never thrown a coin into the fountain buuuut sono stata a Roma tre volte! explanation pleaaase, which is the real way to behave if you want to come back!!! I suppose...to save money and buy tickets ;-)

effeti

“With your loved one and friends travelling is better!”

Badges & Stats in Rome