"The eternal town" Rome by effeti
Rome Travel Guide: 11,958 reviews and 26,425 photos
Well, a whole encyclopedy isn't enough to tell the story and the art of Rome.
I will build up a few tips with my pictures, hoping to make you feel some of the emotions that walking literally "into" the history gives me each time i go to Rome..
Another story... What do you do when you are strolling the town day and night with one of the best Rome Vt experts like Lacristina?
Of course you eat, chat, walk, discuss of Rome and art and make a picture contest... What else?
Here is a picture of the Roman forum in low light at night!
Cristina, this weekend was absolutely amazing, beautiful... i cannot find the words!
THANK YOU for making us the very special gift of joining us in Rome!!!!!!!!!!
Maritime pines are not a secundary part of the roman landscapes. These are pines in Villa Borghese, during a december sunset
- In a nutshell:Layers of buildings, of history... and food!
I was with my wife Laura and VT member Lacristina, finally met by real in Rome after many VT messages and forum... more travel advice
Religious or not you cannot miss a visit to the place where St. Peter was crucified head down, where the church was... more travel advice
effeti's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 11 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 276 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 56 reviews, 125 photos
- Torri del Benaco Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trani Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Montagnana Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Selinunte Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Bagnoregio Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Polignano a Mare Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos