"Trani: a cathedral and much more" Trani by effeti
Trani Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 50 photos
Trani is known for the Cathedral.... a very beutiful example of the kind of romanesque that developed in Puglia, placed in a wonderful position.... near the sea. I always wished to see it... Once i was there, picking an hotel just behind for a week-end, i discovered that Trani has much more... More churches, lots of ancient buildings, a wonderful harbour that, in fact, is the center of the town, lots of restaurants and bars, nightlife, and so... I plan to come back a day!
See a very good and complete website at:
Unfortunately it seems to be only in italian. Enjoy the pictures of the "Galleria fotogafica" (= Photo gallery)
The harbour is the hub of the town, and of the nightlife, too.
- In a nutshell:A very nice and sunny town
You will find this old ant bizanthine-style Mary wit the Baby opposite the entrance of the lower church, dedicated to... more travel advice
Well, it is not striclty night yet.... but isn't this full moon rising at sunset promising for the night to come? more travel advice
effeti's Related Pages
Trani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trani: a cathedral and much more"
- "A Quiet Seaport"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trani
- 13 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Trani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trani
Photos in TraniSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 56 reviews, 125 photos
- Torri del Benaco Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trani Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Montagnana Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Selinunte Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Bagnoregio Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Polignano a Mare Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos