Verona Shopping Tips by effeti Top 5 Page for this destination
Verona Shopping: 30 reviews and 42 photos
It started last year for 3 thursdays in september, and was repeated this year. Shops open till 11pm in center on september thursdays. Now, for 2005/2006 winter, they decided to do it again every 2nd thursday of the month.
This really changes the face and the feel of the town. Music and shows are held around the streets, rivers of people come to the center to eat, shop or simply to see this extra life in the city veins.
It is really beautiful to see the street crowded till midnight. If you can, plan a visit... and beware a little problem can arise with parking.
Sorry, the link to the news is only in italian
Directions: the center
More Reviews (55)
- See All Verona "Urbs picta" ("painted town")
- See All Another hidden little trattoria
- See All Bike sharing service
- See All The romanesque church of San Giovanni in...
effeti's Related Pages
Verona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Verona "my town""
- "Verona - The City of Balconies"
- "Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky"
- "My Verona"
- "Operas in the Arena"
- "Verona, a living museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Verona
- Hotels in Verona
- Transportation in Verona
- Nightlife in Verona
- Restaurants in Verona
- Shopping in Verona
- Warnings and Dangers in Verona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Haikou Hotels
- Dolores Hotels
- Cilipi Hotels
- Round Rock
- Naskeag Hotels
Badges & Stats in Verona
- 56 Reviews
- 123 Photos
- 271 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Verona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verona
- Posted in Travel Sirmione Forum "Re: Backpacking family - train or..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "The hidden Roman Verona"
- Commented on one of effeti's Verona travel pages
- Wrote a Review Verona "Urbs picta" ("painted town") about Walking in Verona Things to Do
- updated a Verona Travel Page "My Verona"
- Uploaded a Video to Verona
Photos in VeronaSee All Photos (123)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 56 reviews, 125 photos
- Torri del Benaco Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trani Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Montagnana Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Selinunte Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Bagnoregio Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Polignano a Mare Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (39)
Latest Verona hotel reviews
- Montresor Hotel Giberti
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 7, 2013
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Verona
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 29, 2013
- B&B Al Filarmonico
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- Hotel Turismo
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Golden Tulip Parkhotel Affi
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 3, 2013
- Sogno di Giulietta
- 132 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Maxim Hotel
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 5, 2013
- Due Torri Hotel Baglioni
- 120 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Best Western Hotel Firenze Verona
- 224 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Quality Hotel Saccardi Quadrante
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 26, 2013
- Villa Francescatti
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 4, 2013
- San Pietro
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2013
- 133 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Romeo & Juliet- 108 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Arena- 115 Reviews, 192 Photos
- Piazza delle Erbe- 90 Reviews, 149 Photos
- Piazza Bra- 51 Reviews, 87 Photos
- Piazza dei Signori - Piazza Dante- 62 Reviews, 91 Photos
- Castelvecchio- 49 Reviews, 98 Photos
- The Scaligeri Tombs- 32 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Teatro Romano - Roman Theatre- 15 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Sant'Anastasia Chiesa - Church- 13 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Basilica San Zeno- 15 Reviews, 29 Photos
See All Verona Things to Do