"Redmond, a quiet place" Redmond by CONSULTOR
Redmond Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
The City of Redmond is dead center in the State of Oregon and is in the high desert. The air is clean & clear. There are many good golf courses in Redmond, Bend, Prineville, Sun River & Crooked River Ranch. Good hotels in the area and one sort of special is the old restored Redmond Hotel in downtown Redmond. Be sure and eat at the Harris Wine Cellars one street over from the hotel and tell them Douglas sent you.
- Pros:Nice high desert atmosphere
- Cons:Climbing taxes, climbing real-estate, rain,snow
- In a nutshell:Lived there for 20 years, owned a saddle shop and skied, played golf and enjoyed the clear, clean high desert air with the wonderful smell of sage & juniper.
CONSULTOR's Related Pages
Redmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Central and Eastern Oregon"
- "THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TRAIN RIDE"
- "Redmond, a quiet place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Redmond
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Redmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Redmond
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.