"Stramberk Castle" Stramberk by Astralka
Stramberk Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 12 photos
The castle is on the hill above Stramberk village, close to the town Novy Jicin. During the Thirty Years War the castle walls were damaged and the people deserted the castle. Why you will be eating the Stramberk ears, the locals will probably tell you the story about the victory over the Mongolian cruel Tartars who came from Asia and invaded the Europe (C the local customs tip).
Astralka's Related Pages
Stramberk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stramberk - a picturesque small town"
- "Stramberk Castle"
- "beautiful little town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stramberk
- Hotels in Stramberk
- Transportation in Stramberk
- Nightlife in Stramberk
- Shopping in Stramberk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stramberk
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Stramberk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stramberk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brno Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Romania Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samara Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Jihlava Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galway Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.