"Bremen" Bremen by Astralka
Bremen Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
It was a very special day when I visited Bremen, thanks to Roland :)
From a VT member Leipzig I learned that this Statue of Knight Roland has been symbol of civic freedom and independence. See the photo: http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/2a8b3/11ac3/4/
In the morning I went to the Kunsthalle for The Poppy Field exhibition of the Van Gogh's paintings having a weakness for his poppies and sunflowers.
I met my future best friend near the 5.5 m high sandstone statue on the Market Square, and we went to the Universum Science Center and experienced an earthquake, which I blame for many things
- Pros:my first VT meeting, scenic Market Square and streets
- In a nutshell:reminds me Christmas time, has a special place in my heart
Astralka's Related Pages
Bremen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bremen - a Whimsical City"
- "GERMANY - BREMEN"
- "lovely bremen"
- "Bremen, a mix of old and new"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bremen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bremen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bremen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brno Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Romania Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samara Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Jihlava Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galway Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.