Blue Mountains National Park Off The Beaten Path Tips by scrooge1947 Top 5 Page for this destination
Blue Mountains National Park Off The Beaten Path: 53 reviews and 134 photos
come on in
Driving past the Caves House towards the Jenolan Caves.
no swimming please
Notice this cave as water, all the caves are at an even temperature, so just normal clothing is required.
We had just climbed 288 steps.
This was called "Temple of Baal"
There are several caves and different packages you can purchase for your siteseeing.
You can even hold your wedding there , mainly in "the Cathederal Chambers", so if thats you make enquiries, it is a very large underground area.
Although you were not supposed to stop here when I realised I could not photo this large drive through cave, I jumped out of my car , click and on my way again.
This was our first sight as we wound down to the caves, The Caves House , was built over a 30 year period from 1897, and has dinning and bistro available, there is other types of accomodation available in this complex.
scrooge1947's Related Pages
Blue Mountains National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Valleys"
- "Check out if they are BLUE"
- "The Lower Blue Mountains"
- "Blue Mountains Adventure"
- "Blue Moutains / Katoomba / Three Sisters"
- "Blue Mountains"
- "Blue Mountains National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blue Mountains National Park
- Hotels in Blue Mountains National Park
- Transportation in Blue Mountains National Park
- Restaurants in Blue Mountains National Park
- Shopping in Blue Mountains National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Blue Mountains National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mundaring Weir Hotels
- Le Blanc-Mesnil Hotels
- Bordighera Hotels
- Passignano sul Trasimeno Hotels
- Claude Monet's Garden in Giverny
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Provincia de Coclé Off The Beaten Path
- Antwerp Off The Beaten Path
- Exotic animals
- Bad Soden am Taunus Off The Beaten Path
- Vintgar gorge
- Papua New Guinea Off The Beaten Path
- Kuala Lumpur Off The Beaten Path
- Zoetermeer Off The Beaten Path
- Tagaytay and Taal
- excursions from Vienna
Badges & Stats in Blue Mountains National Park
- 26 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Blue Mountains National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blue Mountains National Park
Photos in Blue Mountains National ParkSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalgoorlie Intro, 45 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 44 reviews, 47 photos
- Venice Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Fiji Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongariro National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Ballarat Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Albany Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos