"Esperance Day 5" Top 5 Page for this destination Esperance by scrooge1947
Esperance Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 224 photos
Esperance was our next port of call after leaving Albany, to-day at the end of day 5 we had travelled some556ks to-day, a resonable distance but an easy drive with little traffic.
THE Esperance Region is known for great coastal scenery, an abundance of wildlife including,seals , dolphins and whales, although we were not fortunate to see any.
This is the Pink Lake in Esperance, on the day we were there it was not particulary pink, sometimes it is even purple.... more travel advice
Lots of viewing points, this was called Observatory Point and Lookout. more travel advice
scrooge1947's Related Pages
Esperance Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Western Australia's Secret South."
- "Experience Esperance"
- "Esperance - Way Downunder"
- "Esperance Day 5"
- "A long time coming"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Esperance
- Hotels in Esperance
- Transportation in Esperance
- Restaurants in Esperance
- Shopping in Esperance
- Warnings and Dangers in Esperance
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Esperance
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Esperance?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esperance
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalgoorlie Intro, 45 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 44 reviews, 47 photos
- Venice Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Fiji Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongariro National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Ballarat Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Albany Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos