"Norseman ( between Esperance & Kalgoorlie) Day 6" Norseman by scrooge1947
Norseman Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 65 photos
Norseman, is simply a few buildings you go past on the way to Kalgoorlie or to turn off onto the Eyre Highway to go across the Nllabor plains, however if you look hard enough there is always something of interest.
This huge dump contains some 4200,000 tons of residue from gold minings between 1935-1977, so it has its part in history.
Population aprox 2000 and is situated 850k west of Perth.
Driving along all of a sudden wildlife on the road, camera , tele photo lens and I am ready, this is the 3rd photo I... more travel advice
Now to quickly explore, at least I can still see the car and the wife, must keep going, there must be something to see. more travel advice
scrooge1947's Related Pages
Norseman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norseman ( between Esperance & Kalgoorlie) Day 6"
- "NORSEMAN - NAMED AFTER A HORSE"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norseman
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Norseman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norseman
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Kalgoorlie Intro, 45 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 44 reviews, 47 photos
- Venice Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Fiji Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongariro National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Ballarat Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Albany Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos