"Pemberton, Day 2" Top 5 Page for this destination Pemberton by scrooge1947
Pemberton Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 257 photos
We now arrived in Pemberton, another contrast after Margaret River and the caves we had been in.
This is a forestry town with Karri and Jarrah trees, a population of aprox. 950.
Interesting enough they say there are more grapevines here than Margaret River.
Not a lot of accomodation, so use the helpful tourists offices to book ahead.
This is The Cascade Falls one of the attractions advertised, not exactly Niagara , however if you have never been on a... more travel advice
scrooge1947's Related Pages
Pemberton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pemberton, Day 2"
- "Snottygobbles and the Duke of Gloucestor"
- "Pemberton and the Southern Forests"
- "Pemberton - Food Lovers Heaven!"
- "Cascades,Karri trees and Emu's."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pemberton
- Hotels in Pemberton
- Transportation in Pemberton
- Restaurants in Pemberton
- Shopping in Pemberton
- Warnings and Dangers in Pemberton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pemberton
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Pemberton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pemberton
Photos in PembertonSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Kalgoorlie Intro, 45 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 44 reviews, 47 photos
- Venice Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Fiji Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongariro National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Ballarat Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Albany Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos