"Nornalup National Park" Walpole-Nornalup National Park by scrooge1947
Walpole-Nornalup National Park Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 15 photos
This is Day 4 of our travels from Pemberton to Albany. This National Park is located around Walpole some 420k South? East of Perth, and 100k West of Albany.
We stubled onto this on our travels and I am very glad we stopped at The Nornalup National park to partake in this magnificent Tree Top walk.
This is a view from the tree top walk way of the large red tingle trees. At times you are 38-40metres above the forrest... more travel advice
The day we were there, there where not a lot of people, but at certain places there were special areas for viewing,... more travel advice
scrooge1947's Related Pages
Walpole-Nornalup National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nornalup National Park"
- "Home of the Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk"
- "Walpole & the Valley of the Giants treetop walk"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Walpole-Nornalup National Park
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Walpole-Nornalup National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Walpole-Nornalup National Park
Photos in Walpole-Nornalup National ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalgoorlie Intro, 45 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 44 reviews, 47 photos
- Venice Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Fiji Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongariro National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
- Blue Mountains National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Ballarat Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albany Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos