"Zanzibar: The Spice Island" Zanzibar Island by ratherton
Zanzibar Island Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 191 photos
The main island of Zanzibar is located just of the coast of East Africa and is known round the world for its spices and amazing beaches of the North and East coasts. Zanzibar is made up of a number of islands but the largest island, Unguja, is often referred to as Zanzibar. Other small islands of Zanzibar include Pemba and Mafia Island.
ratherton's Related Pages
Zanzibar Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zanzibar - an air of spices"
- "WELCOME TO PARADISE ISLAND ! JAMBO !!!"
- "Across the island to paradise"
- "Stunning Zanzibar"
- "Matemwe Beach"
- "Beach Paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zanzibar Island
- Hotels in Zanzibar Island
- Transportation in Zanzibar Island
- Restaurants in Zanzibar Island
- Shopping in Zanzibar Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Zanzibar Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zanzibar Island
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Zanzibar Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zanzibar Island
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskrona Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipswich Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayia Napa Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue