"Jersey City, NJ" Jersey City by ratherton
Jersey City Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 226 photos
Settlements in Jersey city date back to the early 1600s. It's located directly across the Hudson from Manhatten Island and immediately south of Hoboken.
Jersey City's location meant that it became a focal point for warehousing, manufacturing and transportation. At one stage, it was one of the main railway terminals in the country.
Today, it is more of a business and residential area.
City of Jersey City
- Pros:Good location with links to Manhattan etc
- Cons:Not much to do as a tourist in Jersey City
I've stayed here a couple of times and it's an excellent place to stay when in Jersey City. The rooms are quite large... more travel advice
ratherton's Related Pages
Jersey City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "aka CHILLTOWN (Double XX Posse)"
- "Jersey City - Liberty State Park"
- "A SURPRISE OUTING FOR RICHIE AND THE BOYS"
- "Jersey City, New York and US of A"
- "Jersey City"
- "Jersey City, NJ"
- "Just some quick beautiful sights of the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jersey City
- Hotels in Jersey City
- Transportation in Jersey City
- Nightlife in Jersey City
- Restaurants in Jersey City
- Shopping in Jersey City
- Warnings and Dangers in Jersey City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jersey City
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Jersey City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jersey City
Photos in Jersey CitySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskrona Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipswich Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayia Napa Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue