"Woah, I'm going to Barbados......" Barbados by ratherton
Barbados Travel Guide: 1,191 reviews and 2,386 photos
Since the first British settlement in 1627, the influence on the Barbados society is there for all to see. The official language is the Queen's English but it's distinctive accent may be difficult to understand for those who do not speak English as a first language.
Tourism is a huge business for this island and it's a great place to visit.
Located between St Lawrence Gap and Bridgetown, the Coconut Court Hotel is an excellent 3* place to stay in Barbados.... more travel advice
As a British colony and an important location in years gone by, there are many familiar place names to us Brits. No I... more travel advice
ratherton's Related Pages
Barbados Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thanksgiving 1996 - The First Visit"
- "s3's Barbados"
- "PARADISE ISLAND"
- "Island of Five Contrasts"
- "Barbados - Starting Point For A Fantastic Cruise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barbados
- Hotels in Barbados
- Transportation in Barbados
- Nightlife in Barbados
- Restaurants in Barbados
- Shopping in Barbados
- Warnings and Dangers in Barbados
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barbados
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Barbados?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barbados
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskrona Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipswich Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayia Napa Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue