"Lake Rosseau, north of Bracebridge" Bracebridge by L-A
Bracebridge Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 25 photos
There are a lot of great cottages (and mansions) on this lake. My aunt and uncle have had a place here since the 1960's. We all gathered as an extended family for a Sunday - with pot luck meals, boat rides, swimming in the warm clear water, fishing, etc.
That's my mom in turquoise... We had some pretty good meals...
- Pros:Not far from Toronto by car
- Cons:Crowded with celebs in summer, but water is great
- In a nutshell:More than Santa's village, resorts and family cottages
L-A's Related Pages
Bracebridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Muskoka"
- "Bracebridge Muskoka Ontario"
- "Lake Rosseau, north of Bracebridge"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bracebridge
- 0 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bracebridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bracebridge
Photos in BracebridgeSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Picton Intro, 8 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsabit National Reserve Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clarkdale Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- L'Anse-Saint-Jean Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Migori Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bracebridge Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues