"anniversary in Brockville, Thousand Islands" Brockville by L-A
Brockville Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
This is the cat of the Calico Cat off the Thousand Islands parkway - right on the St. Lawrence River
What a view! Too bad it doesn't show the garden, which was lovely. The food at breakfast was also superb
If I was any closer to the river, I'd be IN it! I was actually on it - on a private pier belonging to Calico Cat.
The islands aren't far away
- Pros:Great in the summer. Great for the arts
- Cons:Can be expensive (although Calico Cat is reasonable)
- In a nutshell:Thousand Islands ... breath of fresh air
Thousand Islands boat tour. To some it may be touristy, but take the smaller boats... its more intimate and less...... more travel advice
L-A's Related Pages
Brockville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "anniversary in Brockville, Thousand Islands"
- "Brockville, Canada"
- "Brockville - Gateway to the 1000 Islands"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brockville
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brockville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brockville
Top 10 Pages
- Picton Intro, 8 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsabit National Reserve Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clarkdale Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- L'Anse-Saint-Jean Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Migori Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bracebridge Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues