"Picton, seat of 'The County'" Picton by L-A
Picton Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 115 photos
My Mom spent all her summers here and in nearby Bloomfield as a child. This included the famous Sandbanks Provincial Park, which no longer has the huge sand dunes, but has a great beach.
Picton is known for its excellent b and bs, wineries from the area, history, antiques and two provincial parks - Sandbanks and Lake on the Mountain.
At Regent Theatre, they have movies and musicians. Georgette Fry, the Kingston blues singer is coming in August
This is an historic church in Picton off the main street
27 Centre Street, Picton. A great place to stay! This place is run by former clients of Tony's business.
- Pros:Charming town, good restaurants and crafts
- Cons:The really good restaurants closed on Sunday
- In a nutshell:UEL land of history, antiques and friendly people
There's ice cream, craft shops, monuments, shopping etc. more travel advice
This locally owned and operated restaurant was welcoming and friendly. Since it was my birthday we wanted more than... more travel advice
L-A's Related Pages
Picton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prince Edward County"
- "Picton, seat of 'The County'"
- "So much Wine, So Little time"
- "Wine country by the Sandbanks"
- "An Island getaway in Ontario?"
- "Cheese & Wines closer to home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Picton
- Hotels in Picton
- Transportation in Picton
- Nightlife in Picton
- Restaurants in Picton
- Shopping in Picton
- Warnings and Dangers in Picton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Picton
- 8 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Picton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Picton
Photos in PictonSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Picton Intro, 8 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsabit National Reserve Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clarkdale Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- L'Anse-Saint-Jean Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Migori Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bracebridge Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues