"Quebec City, city of romance" Quebec by L-A
Quebec Travel Guide: 1,564 reviews and 3,453 photos
We were in Manoir Victoria around the corner from this Old City street. Lots of restaurants, some inexpensive, others very expensive. This was my third time in Quebec City, the second time staying overnight. The first time I was there I was part of a music programme, and stayed in Loews Le Concorde (its expensive now).
This restaurant was cosy and not cheap. Tony had wild game and I had sea bass and little appetizers. We had about three waiters (so which one gets the tip?)
Quebec City is known for its good restaurants and European atmosphere. But I also came for the Montmorency waterfalls, east of Quebec City. You can see those in a travelogue (once I can get the pics posted)
- Pros:Good restaurants, European atmosphere, Montmorency falls
- Cons:Can be expensive, lots of hills to climb
- In a nutshell:Romantic, French, history, gourmet food and valet parking
Yes I would reccommend this hotel. It isn't super fancy, but it is well located and they are friendly at the front... more travel advice
L-A's Related Pages
Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quebec, mon amour!"
- "Quebec City, Quebec, Canada"
- "Quebec City - A Bit of Europe Close at Hand!"
- "Quebec, the charming French town"
- "Une Petite Tour de La Ville de Quebec...."
- "Quebec City, c'est magnifique!"
- "LA BELLE PROVINCE - QUEBEC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quebec
- Hotels in Quebec
- Transportation in Quebec
- Nightlife in Quebec
- Restaurants in Quebec
- Shopping in Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quebec
- 2 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quebec
Top 10 Pages
- Picton Intro, 8 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsabit National Reserve Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clarkdale Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- L'Anse-Saint-Jean Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Migori Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bracebridge Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues