"In the Painted Desert" Cameron by L-A
Cameron Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
There are weddings that can happen here. There is also a restaurant, excellent gift shop and a gallery. The village is on the edge of the Little Colorado Gorge. Some people can stay at the hotel here and go and see Lake Powell, or go into the Grand Canyon from the East entrance (which was did, its far less crowded than the south entrance near Grand Canyon village)
Website is www.camerontradingpost.com
This river gorge goes through Cameron, through the painted desert, into the Grand Canyon. We didn't stop to see more of it but saw it through the van windows...
- Pros:Wonderful lodging, gift shop etc.
- Cons:Kind of remote, but they have a website
- In a nutshell:Great shopping, rest from desert places.
L-A's Related Pages
Cameron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cameron - the tiny canyon"
- "tc25's new Cameron Page"
- "In the Painted Desert"
- "Cameron, AZ on the Navajo Nation"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cameron
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cameron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cameron
Top 10 Pages
- Picton Intro, 8 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsabit National Reserve Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clarkdale Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- L'Anse-Saint-Jean Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Migori Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bracebridge Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues