"Migori, Kenya" Migori by L-A
Migori Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 40 photos
Rough guide to Kenya says that Migori is a one street town that is an overgrown matatu stage. Well much of the town is on one main street, but its actually quite vibrant, the people friendly and its not expensive... However, its not the Ritz...
My husband and I were in Migori to teach at a conference. During this time our talks (and their music) was at the Agricultural showgrounds and the training centre in Migori. Sometimes the speakers broke again and again. We asked that some of the spare money we brought be used to help repair the sound system better.
Here they are singing their hearts out! They even have a cd, which is pretty good.
- Pros:Proximity to Tanzania, Masai Mara, and black currant Fanta!
- Cons:Electricity sporadic and they don't make Passionfruit Fanta anymore. :(
- In a nutshell:More than matatus and busstops!
L-A's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Migori
- 0 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Migori?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Migori
Photos in MigoriSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Picton Intro, 8 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Placid Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 3 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marsabit National Reserve Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Clarkdale Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- L'Anse-Saint-Jean Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Migori Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bracebridge Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues