"Puno capital of folklore" Departamento de Puno by p4trizi4
Departamento de Puno Travel Guide: 263 reviews and 735 photos
This city located above 4500 ms. Has so much to offer to all visitors,
food is great and people real friendly.
the titicaca lake is like a mistery with its blue color show its magic to everyone.
Puno has a lot of local parties, folklore and dances are worth to see.
always smiling people proud of their culture, are so interested to appreciate their way of live.
a big group of dancers, boys and girls, dance the sambo caporal, girls with short skirts they show the beautiness of the puno women.
- Cons:too cold at night
- In a nutshell:blue magic titicaca lake
It is a town very close to Puno, Getting there is very easy just taking the bus . Very impresionant church and in front... more travel advice
Why have a continental breakfast if you can have a better local and cheaper one??. Quinua is the inca rice, Puno people... more travel advice
p4trizi4's Related Pages
Departamento de Puno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "stopping place for titicaca,taquile before bolivia"
- "Puno capital of folklore"
- "Puno and the Departamento de Puno"
- "Titicaca Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Departamento de Puno
- Hotels in Departamento de Puno
- Transportation in Departamento de Puno
- Nightlife in Departamento de Puno
- Restaurants in Departamento de Puno
- Shopping in Departamento de Puno
- Warnings and Dangers in Departamento de Puno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Departamento de Puno
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Departamento de Puno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Departamento de Puno
Photos in Departamento de PunoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Departamento de Puno Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam 1 review, 4 photos
- Bolivia 2 reviews, 1 photo
- La Paz 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Cotahuasi Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Camaná Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tingo María Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ecuador 1 review, 1 photo