"Huancayo" Huancayo by p4trizi4
Huancayo Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 41 photos
Huancayo , is located in the midle of the andes of Peru. Local people have very strong customs, there are many festivals and diferent kinds of typical dances, Huancayo has many small villages with typical markets and they make nice silver jewelry.
The landscape is impresive specially if you are coming from Lima and going trought the high pass of more of 4000 high. Its funny because you get in the bus a plasticbag in case you get altitude sickness.
p4trizi4's Related Pages
Huancayo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The start of our Andean adventures"
- "HUANCAYO PERU"
- "Mantaro Valley Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huancayo
- Hotels in Huancayo
- Restaurants in Huancayo
- Shopping in Huancayo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huancayo
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Huancayo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huancayo
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Arequipa Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Departamento de Puno Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam 1 review, 4 photos
- Bolivia 2 reviews, 1 photo
- La Paz 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Cotahuasi Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Camaná Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tingo María Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ecuador 1 review, 1 photo