"Bye Welcomes You" Bye by dave_21
Bye Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
....I have some great fun for you if you are childish.
* At the Bye Camping near the main road there are 5 mailboxes made of plastic standing very close to the road at a sharp bend in the road to the right. If you don't keep the speed limit at 70km/h and drive a bit faster 75 - 80 km/h, the lids will open..
* To the left hand side they have a outdoor café, always full of people. Horn twice, wave at the other direction.
© David Johansson
* Lots of people ask "how is Bye pronounced in Swedish?" It's not even close to the english Bye. If you desperatly want the correct pronouncesation email me and I'll send you an audiofile...
The village is located 20km north of Sundsvall at the road E4.
dave_21's Related Pages
Bye Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bye
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bye
Photos in ByeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Skene Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tärnaby Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varberg Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Tärnasjön Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abisko Nationalpark Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alanya Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Tarfala Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue