"Helsningborg" Helsingborg by dave_21
Helsingborg Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 239 photos
This is a city in the most southern part of Sweden. I have been here at least 30 times. The reason why this city is visit by many people is that Helsningborg lies just a few kilometers from the Danish boarder. So almost everyone who's going to visit Sweden or Swedes that's going out of the country choose this way, by ferry over to Denmark.
What many people don't know, is that Helsningborg can offer quite much when it comes to History and it's a very cosy city.
As I said, I've been here many times so I've just added the most important tips.
- Pros:A cosy town with lots of history
- Cons:To bad many just drive through it
dave_21's Related Pages
Helsingborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl of Öresund Strait"
- "Helsingborgs IF - saved by the politicians"
- "Shorthest distance to Denmark"
- "Helsingborg - a interesting small city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingborg
- Hotels in Helsingborg
- Transportation in Helsingborg
- Nightlife in Helsingborg
- Restaurants in Helsingborg
- Shopping in Helsingborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingborg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Helsingborg
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Helsingborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingborg
Photos in HelsingborgSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Skene Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tärnaby Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varberg Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Tärnasjön Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abisko Nationalpark Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alanya Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Tarfala Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue