"Hiking the in the most northern Sweden" Pältsastugorna by dave_21
Pältsastugorna Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 5 photos
I think no one on VT will ever visit this place, Pältsastugorna. Is not that that the place is bad in anyway, but it's hard to reach. There are no roads and no communications here. I went by this beautiful area when I was fishing on the tundra last year. It's located between the Norweagan and Finland boarders.
The terrain is easy but as I said, it's hard to get here.
We do saw some sami-camps but nothing else exept raindeers all over...
- Pros:No one here!!! =)
- Cons:Hard to get here
- In a nutshell:The tundra is always beatiful
This is a beautiful peak, Pältsa 1404 m. In the foreground is a red bog where cloudberries grow I ate to much... more travel advice
dave_21's Related Pages
Pältsastugorna Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pältsastugorna
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Pältsastugorna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pältsastugorna
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Skene Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tärnaby Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varberg Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Tärnasjön Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abisko Nationalpark Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alanya Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Tarfala Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue