"Stora Sjöfallets National Park" Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark by dave_21
Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 9 photos
Well, I just spend a day here but what a day!!
I saw some spectacular animals this day!
This page only contains animals!
The oldest and largest national parks in Sweden are to be found in Norrbotten. Eight of Sweden's twenty-six national parks are located here. With the exception of Muddus and the Haparanda archipelago, the national parks in the province are in the mountain region. Together they cover over 6000 km², which means that the national parks in Norrbotten count for 95 % of the area dedicated to national parks in Sweden. The parks in the mountain region comprise 5500 km². Swedish laws protect their natural environment.
Ptarmigans exist all over north Scandinavia and they are quite common spotting when out hiking. But they wont move until... more travel advice
Siberian Jay. This bird is not common but it's amzingly beautiful! They are shy and very reserved so I am happy that I... more travel advice
dave_21's Related Pages
Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stora Sjöfallets National Park"
- Create a Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Skene Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tärnaby Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varberg Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Tärnasjön Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abisko Nationalpark Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alanya Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Tarfala Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue