"Erzurum - a two days journey" Erzurum by dave_21
Erzurum Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 167 photos
When I was in Antalya last summer I made a bus trip to pammukkale and Erzurum. Turkey is defenetly a country that should be seen not just at the costal lines, the interior offers a sumptuous nature,landscape and friendly people.
We drove on the most dangerous roads and hiked in the most beautiful enviroment. I will never forget the mountains with the snow and the picturesque small little villages. The people were happy to see tourists, not because that the wanted to make money. They just wanted to show their genuine hospitallity. And they did.
It's amazing how people can inspire you with pure friendliness
We drop by the local market a few times, they hade delicious fresh fruit and vegetables. I was almost ashamed when I... more travel advice
Most of the people make their livings with bee keeping, they produce and sell the honey to Erzerum and other larger... more travel advice
dave_21's Related Pages
Erzurum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Erzurum - Turkey's highest provincial capital"
- "maykal's new Erzurum Page"
- "An historical city at 2000 mt above sea level"
- "Erzurum - Arz -er- rum - ' The land of Rome'"
- "Erzurum - a two days journey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Erzurum
- Hotels in Erzurum
- Transportation in Erzurum
- Restaurants in Erzurum
- Warnings and Dangers in Erzurum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Erzurum
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Erzurum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Erzurum
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sundsvall Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Skene Intro, 30 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tärnaby Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varberg Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Tärnasjön Intro, 26 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Abisko Nationalpark Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alanya Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Tarfala Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue