"Val Gardena - ideal skiing holidays.." Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei by Mildute
Ortisei Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 122 photos
Marmolada - the highest mountain in the Dolomites... 3.342 metres high... so called 'Queen of the Dolomites' ...
going up to Marmolada took us quite a long time... we were skiing there from Santa Cristina, and that took us several hours...
The day was very good for this mountain top... clear sunny sky, maybe a little bit too cold...
anyway the views were really really worth to see!! unberlievable beauty from the top!
Skiers visiting Ortisey can freely move in the Ortisey and from/to neighbouring towns (Selva Gardena, Santa Cristina)... more travel advice
It's a pity, but our group of people had to admit that there was the only place to dance in the Ortisei at night time..... more travel advice
Mildute's Related Pages
Ortisei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE HOME OF WOODEN RELIGIOUS ORNAMENT'S"
- "Ortisei - Gateway to hiking in the Dolomites"
- "Ortisei in the beautiful Dolomites"
- "Val Gardena - ideal skiing holidays.."
- "ORTISEI / ST.ULRICH"
- "Ortisei - largest village of Val Gardena"
- "Eszter's Ortisei Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ortisei
- Hotels in Ortisei
- Transportation in Ortisei
- Nightlife in Ortisei
- Restaurants in Ortisei
- Warnings and Dangers in Ortisei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ortisei
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ortisei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ortisei
Top 5 Pages
- Sevilla 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Cadiz Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos