"The world is so small – maybe we’ll meet somewhere" Mildute's Profile

Hi there!

I am Milda, all my life i've been living in Vilnius & i'm absolute Lithuanian.

I love to travel... still ... very often i have a problem - i don't have enough time for that :( sad but true :(

When I travel, the thing that I love the most is to get to know people, different cultures, customs, their different way of doing things & I find it so wonderful - the fact that we all from different corners of the world are so similar...

To those who are coming here - to Lithuania, I wish to spend wonderful time. If you are here - you necessarily need to visit Neringa, for me it is the most beautiful place here :) & if you need any tips / help about Lithuania - dont hesitate to ask me!
In my MSN Page you will find more pictures with my most loved home town Vilnius, and other places of Lithuania, Welcome!

The world is so small - maybe we'll meet somewhere? :)

uptill now, i've been in:

1998: World youth festival in Lisboa, Portugal, going there by bus through: Poland, Germany, France, Andora, Spain... & back.

1999 - 2002: active period of voluntary activities (workcamps, seminars):

- Stockholm, Emmaus-Bjorka (Sweden),
- Helsinki (Finland),
- Tartu, Tallinn (Estonia)
- Riga, Jurmala (Latvia)
- Perm (Russia)
- Panevezys, Klaipeda (Lithuania)

2003: viaje en coche en el sur de Espana y un poco en Portugal:) :
- Barcelona, Valencia, Ronda, Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba, Lisboa, etc..

2004: travelling by trains in Italy:
- Milano, Turino, Verona, Venecia, Genova, Rome, Sorrento, Salerno.

In winters i love skiing... I've been in Slovakia 2 times, and this winter - in Italy - Livigno.
2005:
- skiing in Livigno (Italy),
- visiting Zurich (Switzerland).
- spending holidays Sevilla, Cadiz (Espa?a),
- Riga (Latvia),
- Tallinn (Estonia)

2006:
skiing in Italy again: in Val Gardena, Ortisei...
skiing in Latvia, Zagarkalns
Helsinki in Easter time..

You will ask me, what is next? Well... I would answer - life is a journey which is impossible to plan... but... one of my dream countries is Argentina. It is so far... but who knows...

Enjoy every minute!
Milda

Skiing in Livigno, Italy, this year in 2005.

One of my passions - skiing ;)
Now every year i have to go to the mountains for skiing, if not, i would feel emptyness...
It is great that beeing there in mountains just for one week lets you relax totally from your everyday life bad moods and things like that. Mountains and skiing - refresh your mind, make you feel alive, let you enjoy every minute you have in this life.

Work in Mazeikiai, living in Plinkses

It was a quite difficult period of time, the year 2003-2004, when i was working in Mazeikiai, the city in the north of Lithuania. Unforgettable thing we had there - is the beautifull nature that surrownded us living in a small village Plinkses - near Mazeikiai, every morning going to work and going back in the evening - that ment half an hour observation of these marvelous views ;)

Lithunaia - Land of lakes and rivers

Very typical info that you could find in any tourist guide telling about Lithuania ;) The land of rivers and lakes.
There are really a lot of that 'things' here ;) And this is what i love. Very good example of that would be the surroundings of Trakai, the small city near Vilnius. This city is just 'covered' by lakes, don't know how many of them are there, but from the top - if you once fly by plane above Trakai, the land would seem like several little irelands in the water ;)

• Intro Updated Apr 24, 2006

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Hi Milda! Happy Birthday! Greetings from Portugal. Nat

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 5:41 AM

Sveikinu su gimtadieniu Milda and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next May for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with lots of vteers to meet. Hope you can come to enjoy again our town

• jain012's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2008 at 1:09 AM

Wish you happy birthday have a nice day, Ajay from India

• johncudw's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 8:21 PM

Nice Trakai castle - unique landmark. Happy Birthday from John and Gail in NJ, USA

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2007 at 2:04 AM

¡Feliz cumpleaños Milda! Perdona por el retraso. Besossss

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2007 at 8:13 AM

happy birthday

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2007 at 2:13 AM

Hola Milda, te deseo un feliz cumpleaños desde Italia. Aun no he visitado Lituania, pero quiero hacerlo pronto. ¡Y tampoco he estado en todas las ciudades italianas que visitaste tú! Ciao, Michele

• Swades's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2007 at 12:37 AM

many-2 return of the days. Wish your dream come ture..love and smile..vivek

• Lunaina's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2006 at 1:20 AM

Hola Mildute, you have nice Vilnius pictures on your msn site, thanks, even more looking forward to our visit next month! recuerdos Roel

• Haditos's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2006 at 6:25 PM

Hola Milda, que bueno que hables español. Tus fotos estan muy bellas. Saludos de Mexico. =)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Mildute's Profile Photo

Mildute

“Life is a journey which is impossible to plan”

Real Name