"The world is so small – maybe we’ll meet somewhere" Mildute's Profile
I am Milda, all my life i've been living in Vilnius & i'm absolute Lithuanian.
I love to travel... still ... very often i have a problem - i don't have enough time for that :( sad but true :(
When I travel, the thing that I love the most is to get to know people, different cultures, customs, their different way of doing things & I find it so wonderful - the fact that we all from different corners of the world are so similar...
To those who are coming here - to Lithuania, I wish to spend wonderful time. If you are here - you necessarily need to visit Neringa, for me it is the most beautiful place here :) & if you need any tips / help about Lithuania - dont hesitate to ask me!
In my MSN Page you will find more pictures with my most loved home town Vilnius, and other places of Lithuania, Welcome!
The world is so small - maybe we'll meet somewhere? :)
uptill now, i've been in:
1998: World youth festival in Lisboa, Portugal, going there by bus through: Poland, Germany, France, Andora, Spain... & back.
1999 - 2002: active period of voluntary activities (workcamps, seminars):
- Stockholm, Emmaus-Bjorka (Sweden),
- Helsinki (Finland),
- Tartu, Tallinn (Estonia)
- Riga, Jurmala (Latvia)
- Perm (Russia)
- Panevezys, Klaipeda (Lithuania)
2003: viaje en coche en el sur de Espana y un poco en Portugal:) :
- Barcelona, Valencia, Ronda, Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba, Lisboa, etc..
2004: travelling by trains in Italy:
- Milano, Turino, Verona, Venecia, Genova, Rome, Sorrento, Salerno.
In winters i love skiing... I've been in Slovakia 2 times, and this winter - in Italy - Livigno.
- skiing in Livigno (Italy),
- visiting Zurich (Switzerland).
- spending holidays Sevilla, Cadiz (Espa?a),
- Riga (Latvia),
- Tallinn (Estonia)
skiing in Italy again: in Val Gardena, Ortisei...
skiing in Latvia, Zagarkalns
Helsinki in Easter time..
You will ask me, what is next? Well... I would answer - life is a journey which is impossible to plan... but... one of my dream countries is Argentina. It is so far... but who knows...
Enjoy every minute!
One of my passions - skiing ;)
Now every year i have to go to the mountains for skiing, if not, i would feel emptyness...
It is great that beeing there in mountains just for one week lets you relax totally from your everyday life bad moods and things like that. Mountains and skiing - refresh your mind, make you feel alive, let you enjoy every minute you have in this life.
It was a quite difficult period of time, the year 2003-2004, when i was working in Mazeikiai, the city in the north of Lithuania. Unforgettable thing we had there - is the beautifull nature that surrownded us living in a small village Plinkses - near Mazeikiai, every morning going to work and going back in the evening - that ment half an hour observation of these marvelous views ;)
Very typical info that you could find in any tourist guide telling about Lithuania ;) The land of rivers and lakes.
There are really a lot of that 'things' here ;) And this is what i love. Very good example of that would be the surroundings of Trakai, the small city near Vilnius. This city is just 'covered' by lakes, don't know how many of them are there, but from the top - if you once fly by plane above Trakai, the land would seem like several little irelands in the water ;)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Mildute and rasa are now friends.
- Commented on spanishguy's profile page
updated their Profile Page "The world is so small – maybe we’ll meet somewhere"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The world is so small – maybe we’ll meet somewhere"
- Wrote a Review More advanced slopes for advanced skiers :) in Latvia Things to Do
- created a Latvia Travel Page "Skiing in Latvia.."
Top 5 Pages
- Sevilla 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Cadiz Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ortisei Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55085 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15666 Reviews - 31356 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos