"A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE" Jordan by coconutwireless
Jordan Travel Guide: 4,419 reviews and 11,777 photos
In March of 2006 we had the opportunity to join an All USA Friendship Force trip tovisit Amman Jordan. This was our first trip to the Middle East. It was a wonderful trip and the people of Jordan were friendly and kind to us wherever we went.
We were hosted by Farid and Khawla Dawani.
The Dawanis gave up five days to be with us, showing us their city of Amman and beyond. They gave us a gift of friendship that we will never forget.
Mansaf: a whole stewed lamb, with cooked yogurt sauce served on a bed of rice. ...
- Pros:wonderful friendly people & incredible historic sites
coconutwireless' Related Pages
Jordan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Discover Jordan"
- "A country full of history and fantastic places"
- "It was Fun!"
- "Adventures in Jordan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jordan
- Hotels in Jordan
- Transportation in Jordan
- Nightlife in Jordan
- Restaurants in Jordan
- Shopping in Jordan
- Warnings and Dangers in Jordan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jordan
- 0 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jordan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jordan
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lanai Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 3 travelogues
- Parati Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Mendoza Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos