"Beaupré, Quebec" Beaupré by Canuck5
Beaupré Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 29 photos
The community of Beaupré is located next to (east of) Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, Quebec. It's also about 30 minutes drive east of Quebec City, or about 30 minutes drive west of the Charlevoix region. Beaupré is best known for the very popular ski hill, Mont Sainte-Anne.
At the foot of the ski hill, you'll find a number of hotels and condominiums, including the Village Touristique Condo-Hotel, as well as the Hotel Val-des-Neiges, and others.
My family stayed at the Hotel Val-des-Neiges, so I've reviewed that one in my Accomodations section.
As far as restaurants go, there are plenty to choose from in either Beaupré or neighbouring Sainte-Anne-de Beaupré.
Canuck5's Related Pages
Beaupré Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beaupré
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Beaupré?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaupré
Photos in BeaupréSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericton Intro, 66 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint John Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charlottetown Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Miramichi Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moncton Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Norfolk Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bathurst Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- McAdam Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos