"Dalhousie, New Brunswick" Dalhousie by Canuck5
Dalhousie Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Dalhousie is a small industrial town of about 4,000 people, located along the north shore of New Brunswick, Canada. It's a short, 15-20 min. drive east of Campbellton.
The town's main industry is the paper mill, which is hard to miss, since it takes up much of the waterfront space downtown. As well, there's a chemical company at the western end of town, and a thermal generating station at the southeast end.
In this pic, you're looking SW across the Rotary Park towards the City Hall, the Centennial Library, and St. Mary's Anglican Church.
The day I was there, as you can see, it was overcast.
Looking across the Restigouche River, you can look towards the area of Carleton, Quebec.
The town has a website at:
http://www.dalhousienb.com/En/, where you can find out more about their annual festivals.
During the summer months, the Dalmig Ferry Service runs between Dalhousie and the province of Quebec.
There are also two beach areas at the east end of the town, facing the waters of the Baie des Chaleurs (Bay of Chaleurs = "Bay of Warmth").
Canuck5's Related Pages
Dalhousie Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dalhousie
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Dalhousie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dalhousie
Photos in DalhousieSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericton Intro, 66 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint John Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charlottetown Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Miramichi Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moncton Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Norfolk Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bathurst Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- McAdam Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Dalhousie hotel reviews
- Best Western Manoir Adelaide
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 23, 2013