"Trenton, Ontario" Trenton by Canuck5
Trenton Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 17 photos
Originally called Port Trent in 1790, Trenton became an incorporated village by 1853. In 1880, it became the Town of Trenton, and in 1980, it became the City of Trenton. Today, Trenton Ontario is part of the newly formed City of Quinte West comprised of Trenton, Frankford, Sidney and Murray Townships.
Trenton's population is about 16,800, and the greater City of Quinte West's is about 41,400.
It is home to Canadian Forces Base Trenton.
I've only been through Trenton a few times, but I especially liked Tomasso's restaurant on Front St. See my Restaurants page.
Canuck5's Related Pages
Trenton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trenton, Ontario"
- "City by the Lake"
- "There's no place like home....."
- "Trenton Ontario"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Trenton
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Trenton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trenton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericton Intro, 67 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint John Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charlottetown Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Miramichi Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moncton Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Norfolk Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bathurst Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- McAdam Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos