"Marbella, a resort for the rich and the curious" Marbella by Canuck5
Marbella Travel Guide: 569 reviews and 2,065 photos
Marbella is an upscale resort area, home to those with wealth, located about a half-hour's drive west of Malaga. If you're taking the bus, it's an hour and 25 minutes from Malaga.
One of the more popular areas of Marbella is along the waterfront at Puerto Banus. Tourists come to the area to shop at the upscale boutiques and shops, and to admire the expensive yachts. Not surprisingly, you'll also see one or two Rolls Royce or Bentley drive by.
You can view a number of interesting 360 degree virtual tours of Peurto Banus and other areas around Marbella at www.marbella.to
Canuck5's Related Pages
Marbella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marbella (under permanent construction)"
- "VALENTINE'S DAY IN MARBELLA"
- "Marbella - My New Home"
- "Marbella, luxury in the Costa del Sol"
- "Marbella we Love you"
- "MINI MINI VT MEETINGS"
- "VT MEETING IN MARBELLA,MAY 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marbella
- Hotels in Marbella
- Transportation in Marbella
- Nightlife in Marbella
- Restaurants in Marbella
- Shopping in Marbella
- Warnings and Dangers in Marbella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marbella
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marbella
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericton Intro, 67 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint John Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charlottetown Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Miramichi Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moncton Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Norfolk Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bathurst Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- McAdam Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos