"Welcome to Sevilla" Sevilla by Canuck5
Sevilla Travel Guide: 2,254 reviews and 5,775 photos
A very busy, traffic-congested city, but worth spending a couple of days (or longer) getting around to see the sights.
Leave your car parked somewhere, and either walk, or take one of the hop-on, hop-off double-decker buses to get around (see my Transportation page for more about this).
This is the bull ring in Sevilla, and there's an interesting museum just inside the main entrance that's worth taking a stroll through.
Canuck5's Related Pages
Sevilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seville, my home town"
- "Keeweechic's Seville"
- " Sevilla tiene un color especial "
- "Sevilla, more moorish then spanish ?"
- ""The Via de la Plata""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevilla
- Hotels in Sevilla
- Transportation in Sevilla
- Nightlife in Sevilla
- Restaurants in Sevilla
- Shopping in Sevilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Sevilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sevilla
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevilla
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericton Intro, 67 reviews, 94 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint John Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charlottetown Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Miramichi Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moncton Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Norfolk Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Bathurst Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- McAdam Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos