"Bells Beach" Torquay by marisa81
Torquay Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 80 photos
Every Easter, Bells Beach (just outside of Torquay) holds the Rip Curl Pro surf competition. This competition is internationally respected and attracts the top surfers from around the world to Bells Beach. The competition may be cancelled day to day depending on the surf conditions, or moved to another near by beach. It is an excellent opportunity to check out the surfing talent in the world, and a cheap day out, as admission is only $11.
marisa81's Related Pages
Torquay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torquay - Surf Coast Capital"
- "Home Town"
- "Bells Beach"
- "Torquay, surf capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torquay
- Hotels in Torquay
- Transportation in Torquay
- Nightlife in Torquay
- Restaurants in Torquay
- Shopping in Torquay
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Torquay
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Torquay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torquay
Photos in TorquaySee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Kangaroo Island Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Alicante Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- Byron Bay Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews
- Thunder Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews
- Brisbane Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Wandandian Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos