"Marisa's travels" marisa81's Profile
I am 23 years old, and currently studying Political Science at Carleton University. I study in Ottawa, Canada, but my home town is in Thunder Bay.
I have travelled throughout many states in the USA, and spent a summer working in Michigan.
I spent a year volunteering in London, England when I was 19, and got to see much of western Europe. I have travelled to Cuba as resort vacationer. I have gone to Mexico city and around Europe on a tight budget. One of the best and most economical ways to travel is to do so through an organization. eg. Volunteering for something. I stayed in Europe for 7 months doing so.
I studied last year on an exchange program at La Trobe University in Melbourne. (just for one semester) I I really enjoyed my time "down under", I experienced so many interesting things and saw so many unforgettable sights that I would drag you all to boredom describing them all. My only advice, is you need to see this country with your own eyes. Currently I am finishing my degree at Carleton in Ottawa and unsure where my life will take me next. I would like to think travelling is in the near future, but my student debts tell me otherwise..only time will tell I guess.. :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 65 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- marisa81 and chris_i79 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Seattle Forum "public transit travel into seattle"
updated their Profile Page "Marisa's travels"
- Wrote a Review Adelaide Hostel in Adelaide Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Glenelg Beach"
- updated a Adelaide Travel Page "Adelaide"
- Commented on Wiley_Coyote's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Kangaroo Island Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Alicante Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- Byron Bay Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 reviews
- Thunder Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews
- Brisbane Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Wandandian Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos