Ensenada Transportation Tips by Stephen-KarenConn Top 5 Page for this destination
Ensenada Transportation: 22 reviews and 25 photos
Stephen and Humberto at the Taxi
Ensenada is an easy city to walk, and we did a lot of it during the three days we spent there. However, on the morning we visited La Bufadora and regions south of the city we took a taxi. Taxis are easily found along Paseo Calle Primera, the main tourist drag. We thought the rates were reasonable and our driver, Humberto, was very friendly and eager to please.
Type: Car/Motor Home
Our Bus to Ensenada
Karen and I tacked on our three day visit to Ensenada to a week we spent in San Diego, California. We chose to take the bus with Baja California Tours, and were very pleased with the value and service we received. Our tour, included bus transportation with a pick-up at our hotel in San Diego, stops in Tijuana and Rosarita Beach, Mexico, one lunch in Ensenada, and two nights lodging. All of this cost less than just two more nights at a moderate hotel in San Diego would have been.
The ride to Ensenada and back was an easy one along a modern highway, with wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean to the west and the Baja countryside to the east.
More Reviews (31)
- See All Irresistable Barbeque Chicken
- See All Cheap Trinkets and Souvenirs
- State Tourism Office
- Expect Great Weather ... Usually!
- Fishing and Water Sports
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Ensenada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ensenada Mexico"
- "Ensenada, Mexico: More than just a Tourist Town"
- "Ensenada and La Bufadora"
- "Ensenada = Fish Tacos !"
- "BAH HUMBUG, I'M GAGA OVER BAJA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ensenada
- Hotels in Ensenada
- Transportation in Ensenada
- Nightlife in Ensenada
- Restaurants in Ensenada
- Shopping in Ensenada
- Warnings and Dangers in Ensenada
- See All...
Explore the World
- Shelton Hotels
- Santa Eulalia del Río
- Malamala Island Hotels
- El Chilillo Hotels
- Port Moody Hotels
- White Rock
Badges & Stats in Ensenada
- 33 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Ensenada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ensenada
- Posted in Travel Guatemala Forum "Re: Guided Tours"
- updated a Ensenada Travel Page "Ensenada, Mexico: More than just a Tourist Town"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ensenada, Mexico: More than just a Tourist Town"
- Commented on one of marcmalano's Ensenada travel pages
- Wrote a Review Irresistable Barbeque Chicken in Ensenada Restaurants
Photos in EnsenadaSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos
Latest Ensenada hotel reviews
- Las Rocas Resort and Spa
- 191 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Quintas Papagayo Resort
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013
- Hotel Santo Tomas
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013
- Days Inn Villa Fontana
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 15, 2013
- Hotel Paraiso Las Palmas
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 22, 2013
- Estero Beach Resort
- 221 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Best Western EL CID
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- Hotel Flamingos
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 24, 2010